- Edeniq raises $16 million in equity.
- Edeniq and Global Bio-chem enter into a joint development agreement, with plans to integrate their technologies in a commercial demonstration plant at Global Bio-chem’s facility in the Jilin Province of China. Global Bio-chem is a leading manufacturer of chemicals from industrial sugars.
- Edeniq named to Biofuels Digest’s “50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy” for the third consecutive year.
- The EPA determines that corn kernel fiber qualifies as a cellulosic feedstock under the renewable fuel standards (RFS), allowing Edeniq’s corn ethanol customers to qualify for cellulosic D3 RINs when using the Pathway Platform to produce cellulosic ethanol inside their plants.
- The Pathway validation facility, which was designed and built exclusively by Edeniq engineers, is completed and performs successfully.
- Flint Hills confirms that Edeniq Cellunators have achieved the desired increase in ethanol production at its Fairbank, Iowa facility and announces plans to install Cellunators at two additional locations
- Pacific Ethanol announces commercial production of corn oil using Edeniq Oil Plus
- Edeniq receives notice of allowance for a key patent, entitled “Materials and Methods for Converting Biomass to Biofuel,” that covers core equipment and process technology used in the Cellunator, Pathway, and continuous cellulosic sugar production
- Edeniq forms a Science and Technology Advisory Board
- Edeniq partners with Pacific Ag, the leader in large-scale agricultural feedstock supply chains, to assist corn-based ethanol facilities to add cellulosic ethanol production
- Edeniq’s pilot plant completes a successful performance test that exceeded the benchmark of 1,000 hours of continuous operation
- Pacific Ethanol announces plans to deploy Edeniq Cellunators and Oil Plus
- Edeniq adds to its management team Dr. Dan Michalopoulos, VP of Technology
- Edeniq announces a 200,000 gallon per year demonstration plant with Brazilian partner, Usina Vale. Cellulosic sugars will be converted into ethanol at the site.
- Plymouth Energy’s 50 million gallon/year plant achieves a 3% yield boost with Edeniq Cellunators. “Edeniq’s technologies have added considerably to our bottom line,” said Eamonn Byrne, CEO of Plymouth Energy.
- Flint Hills Resources signs as a partner and an investor
- Edeniq raises $10 million in Series B2 and Series C round funding
- Edeniq’s Department of Energy-funded pilot plant official launch
- California Energy Commission awards $3.9 million to support DOE-funded pilot plant and California non-food feedstocks
- Edeniq installs its first Oil Plus™ corn oil extraction system at Plymouth Energy in Merrill, Iowa
- Edeniq raises $9.5 million in debt to expand commercial operations
- Edeniq completes construction on its Department of Energy-funded pilot plant, first gallons of ethanol produced at pilot plant.
- Edeniq acquires 100% of the license rights to the Oil Plus™ corn oil extraction technology
- Edeniq raises $13 million in Series B2 round funding
- Edeniq enters joint development agreement with strategic partner IKA for technology advancements in equipment and process designs for cellulosic biomass conversion
- Edeniq acquires license rights to SmartFlow™ solid-liquid separations technology for enhanced process stream recoveries
- Edeniq adds to its management team Steve Rust, VP Sales
- Edeniq begins construction of its Department of Energy (DOE) -funded pilot plant at its headquarters in Visalia, California
- Edeniq passes its first year of Cellunator™ performance at E-Energy Adams
- Edeniq signs its first Brazilian service customer
- Edeniq raises $12 million in Series B round funding
- Edeniq adds to its management team: Brian Thome, President & CEO; Scott Janssen, CFO; Tom Griffin, CTO; Richard Woods, VP Commercial Development
- Edeniq installs its first Cellunators™ at E-Energy Adams, LLC, in Adams, Nebraska
- The U.S. Department of Energy awards Logos and Edeniq a $25 million project to retrofit Edeniq’s Corn to Cellulosic Migration (CCM) pilot plant
- Edeniq forms Edeniq-Brazil
- Company Founded
- Edeniq raises $33 million in Series A round funding